Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what each Polywood shutter option will look like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Select your window treatment’s color, louver size, tilt, and frame. Be sure to set your background wall color so you can get a good feel for how Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you've found what you like, you can download your selections and e-mail them to our Sunburst store and we’ll craft a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Just a few design tips:
- Polywood’s most picked color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in popularity.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style room, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Split tilt and divider rails are popular choices when you want to keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy while tilting open the top louvers to let in light.
- As for frames, the big rule of thumb is if you have casing/trim around your windows, try the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. If you don’t have casing, any frame will work.
- If you use a sill piece at the foot of your window—probably made from marble or wood—make sure you click “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.